Monday, March 5, 2012

Cousins...

   Saturday I had the privilege of doing a shoot of three cute cousins. We met at the beautiful Myriad gardens in downtown OKC. Side note... I drove on the new highway for the first time. In a weird way it made me feel like I was in a new city! It was also nice to not fear for my life as I drove downtown. ;)
   Back to the blog about the actual shoot... Myriad gardens, on a little bit of a chilly Saturday, I met three cute kiddos that were willing to brave the chilliness for some photos. The mom styled this little ones so well. The brilliant blue popped so well against the natural hues of the beautiful garden area. It was a lot of fun, and I am so grateful for my chance to do this shoot. Here are a few...





2012 photos in 2012 Goal...
Running Total: 152

No comments:

Post a Comment