Thursday, April 18, 2013

My First Family...

Oh the wonderful Gerding family! They were my first family shoot besides my own! They are so wonderful because even though I was barely starting out when I did their first shoot, they still return to me every year to do their family photos. :)


It is the funnest thing to see other people's kids grow and change after a year's time. Last year we took photos at a cupcakery for this blue eyed girl's first birthday, and now she is turning the big 2! Brother is turning into such a handsome young man as well, the glasses are a new addition this year, just when I thought he could not get any cuter! :)


Our session was at the wonderful Martin Nature Park. A great OKC park where you can have a little hike, or play on the new nature inspired playground! I love it there. I have a thing for trees, and nature, so this is one of my favorite spots to shoot for sure. 




I am so grateful to this family for their constant support of my small photography business. Nothing makes me feel better than getting that email from a RETURNING customer. :) Especially these returning customers. Thank you Gerding family, SO much. It was such a pleasure as always! Enjoy your photos!

... Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment