Monday, May 20, 2013

A Very Winning Family...

My mini sessions continued with this amazing family. I donated a session to a local new business for their open house, and this family won! 


I loved the colors that they chose, it really played well with the colors of the Myriad Garden's grounds. 


It was the day before Mother's Day, so we made sure and got plenty of shots of Momma and kids. And one amazingly beautiful Momma this was!


One the words that I always shoot for in my photographs is "connected." And this photo expresses that perfectly in my mind. A precious moment between momma and son. 


Only girl in the family, this was a sweet momma and daughter moment. 



I told these kiddos to line up against the wall, and they lined up like this. In height order, it was perfect. 


Thank you SO much Howell family for the privilege of photographing you guys. I know you won this session, but I can promise you that I feel like I am the one who won after meeting you guys and getting to capture some beautiful moments. 

... Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment