Monday, July 1, 2013

3 makes Family...

Things have been crazy around my house. I am a week away from 9 months preg, we have had our house on the market, and our son started playing baseball. A lot of crazy busy times. SO, I have slacked on getting some blogs posted, but that is changing today! 
First up is this wonderful little family that allowed me to capture some of their beautiful moments in downtown OKC. 


This sweet couple were so amazing and beautiful. The photo above on the left almost looks like they are on a beach somewhere wonderful, just bright light and pure bliss on their faces. 



I love this sweet shot of this baby girl getting her lovin's from her mommy and daddy. I just love seeing the joy in her eyes and in her smile. So beautiful. 




There were a ton of sweet moments exchanged during this session, I love capturing the interaction between parents and their kids. Some pure and connected moments of wonderfulness. 

Thank you Stratton family for the chance to photograph your family. I hope you treasure and enjoy your images for years to come!

... Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment