Friday, July 19, 2013

Miss Abby...

    I cannot believe a year passed already. I have been taking photos of Miss Abby every year of her life, and it seems like no time since we did our last session. "Oh how the years go by." Some Amy Grant for ya there. :)


As always, I have included some of my favorite photos from her session. I let her blow some bubbles, and those dollar tree bubbles were not awesome, but it was fun watching her try and capturing her efforts. 


This little smirk just makes my day. And those eyes are just amazing. 


She was being a little shy with me at first. She kept rubbing her eye, like a nervous habit, but the smirk and the eye rub resulted in a pretty cute pose. 


I love her smile, but I love the serious looks in kids as well. I knew in her eyes she is telling me: I would SO rather be playing in that water fountain over there. :)

Thank you Miss Abby for getting to capture another year. You are so beautiful and I look forward to the many more to come!

... Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment