Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A New Adventure...

A few short weeks ago, I got a text from my good friend Amy telling me about how her and her friend were planning on starting up their own catering business. She knew that I had launched my photography business on my own, and we asking for some tips and help as far as logo design and websites go. I met with her and her business partner, and we all soon realized that the best way for me to help them was to take on some of this stuff for them.


The first thing that I tried, was to come up with a cute logo for them. I came up with the above image, and I just love how simple and classy it looks. Next, was helping them build a website. I have spent the last few years building my own, so I knew a little bit of what to expect as far as the "web building" language goes. I was using a different company, but still it was fairly easy to navigate. 


Within a few days I had a website up and running for them! They were so efficient and wonderful at getting me all the info that I needed to fill in on their site. Next was PHOTOS! What I KNOW I can do. They were invited to cater a ladies brunch one Saturday, and I showed up early to get some beauty shots of the beautiful food. Great shots of food is what a catering company needs. People want to see what they are buying! 


We also did some head shots that day for the two wonderful women. Beauties huh? Hard working, amazing, and brave beauties. Taking on this challenge of starting their own business in order to leave the corporate world some day. Gotta love those ambitions! I am your #3 cheerleader ladies (cause I would assume your husbands would like to claim #1 and #2 ;)) and I cannot wait to see how this business of your blooms and grows! So excited to be a small part of it! Check out their website here:

... Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment