Thursday, October 9, 2014

Back at it!


My heart is a little fluttery, my mind is racing with creative goodness. You know WHYYY? 

I GET TO DO PHOTOGRAPHY TODAY!!!


Having moved our family of 6 half way across the country in February, I had to put it on hold for while, you know so my family could have warm meals and my children could get an education and all. (I'm a homeschool mom if you didn't know that little nugget about me)


So today I get to get back out there! In a new city. No more Myriad Gardens (my home court back in Oklahoma City), Paseo District (OK, now I am just starting to get sad, that is WAY too close to my fav taco place in the world, and I need not think about that right now, today is a HAPPY day), and all those other amazing places in OKC that I know and love. 
Today I am headed to Shelby Bottoms Park in East Nashville, and it's proximity to an amazing coffee shop for my after shoot treat is not by accident. ;)


So even though being a mom to my 4 hilarious children is my all time favorite job, this one is for sure in second. :)

1 comment: