Monday, October 27, 2014

New Places and New Faces...

So, I did a quick post on Facebook last week about how I was able to get my first "complete stranger" client here in Nashville.

That means a lot to me, because is someone other than family or friends trusts me to do their photos, I count that as an honor.

Nicole and he precious little boy did me that honor a week and a half ago. She heard about me through a mutual friend. A friend that I only just met back in March when we moved here, our kids played soccer together. But, this friend was kind enough to say some sweet words about me and my photography on Facebook and Nicole enquired!

We set up our time, she wanted fall leaves, and so I asked my own personal Nashville guru where to go and Shelby Bottoms Nature Park it was!

I met Nicole and her son at the park and her sweet boy was a little shy, like any young kid would be around a stranger with a camera... Good for you kid, that is the right way to be ;)

Within no time though, he loosened up and was so charming and sweet. My favorite moments to capture are just the interactions between people and there were plenty of those moments going on between this boy and his most loved momma.

Here are a few of my personal favorites from the session...










Thank you again Nicole for letting me capture these beautiful and fleeting moments between you and your son. You two make one amazing team and the future is beyond bright for the both of you!

... Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment