Monday, November 21, 2011

The beautiful (and chilly) Geis Family...

I love blogging about my photo sessions, because I get to pick out my favorite photos from the shoot. But, today it was extremely difficult. I got to shoot one of my most favorite families in the world, the Geis family. It was a cold one, I think it was only 40 degrees outside in downtown OKC on Sunday. But, they had the best attitudes and were SO easy to get good photos out of. 

Dana and Jeff, such an amazing couple and mom and dad. 

They were such great sports. I know them well enough to ask them to help me try to pull off all of these poses that I have been wanting to try for awhile now. 

What's up G? 

Oh. my. gosh. These girls. Love them so much. I made them smile for me for an hour in 40 degree weather and they still gave me a hug at the end and told me "thank you." Love it. 

AAHHH!!! I love this shot!!! It is UBER (wink, wink)  AWESOMENESS! That is all I have to say. So Geis dudes, follow the link on the bottom of the page to look at your full session! Thank you so much for letting me do these. I hope you love them as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment