Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tinsel and Treasure...

I attend an AMAZING church called Northview Community Church on County Line Road and Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City. We are having our annual Tinsel and Treasure Craft Show
( Craft- def. something made with ones HANDS and not mass produced across the ocean by a robot. And usually hot glue is involved, somehow.) 
Anyways, it is from 9am-5pm THIS Saturday. I am sharing a booth with a good friend where I am selling these Reusable Window Clings that look like faux stained glass, they are kind of awesome. :) AND I will also be exposing my photography business to the public for the first time! (cause the internet does not count I guess) I am excited. I am also going to be advertising a special that starts TODAY:
SPECIAL OFFER
48 free photograph gift tags with every session booked by December 15!
They look like the above except with your awesome new family photos inside the blank white square! 
So, come by the craft show and check out my portfolio, buy some crafts, hear me sing (I am gonna me playing up some Christmas tunes as well), and then sign up for family photos! 
Thank you for listening to my house on a hill photography commercial, you may now go back to your previous facebooking or pinteresting. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment