Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas cards fast?

Have your Christmas cards done yet? If so? You may go back to your uber productive life. If not? I have an easy, beautiful, and fast solution... All of these way cute Christmas cards are missing one thing! An amazing photo of you and your family! Well, you know what? I can SO help you with that! 

All we have to do is get together for an hour photo session. AND for I will personally order the Christmas cards of your choice (from Sam's Online Photo) for you! There are about 100 more to choose from than the ones that I have posted here. You get 30 cards and envelopes for $25! AND I get them SAME DAY! So, when you decide which card you want, you will be able to pick them up the next day! (all normal pricing for the actual photo session will still apply, see bottom of blog page for details)


Make the investment of beautiful family photos this Christmas season. AND remember you will also get the 45 free photo gift tags with your session! (whether you order the Christmas cards are not, if you have a session, the gift tags are yours!) Email me today to book your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment