Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sisters...

   Well, I had my first mini session in the "House on a Hill Photo Booth" this week. Two sisters. The older was a bit reluctant at first, but by the time I snapped my first shot I didn't believe for one minute that she did not like having her photo taken. The younger acted like this was not her first time striking a pose. We did a few of them together, and then individuals. The natural light reflected in their big beautiful eyes is my favorite part about their photos. Those smiles and grins make a close second though. The session was relaxed and casual, in the naturally lit photo booth that I set up here in my home.  We were able to capture some wonderful images in only a 30 minutes time! Here are a few...







   I hope you will consider the "Photo Booth" as a great alternative to the stressful "mall photo studios." Trust me, I have spent my share of time in those things, and just remember how stressful it was with my first born to try to get the best shots. In the "Photo Booth" I take about 100-150 shots in that thirty minute time period. That allows me to then go back through and edit to get a collection of about 50 of the best shots possible. Each 30 minute mini session in the "House on a Hill Photo Booth" is only $50 for up to 3 children, and then an additional $25 per child if there is more than 3. Contact me today to schedule your own session!

3 comments:

  1. Heather! The photo booth session was amazing! I highly recommend it for EVERYONE!!! The girls felt so comfortable with you and it was such a great experience!!!! We will definitely be scheduling regular photo shop booth appointments!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos and photography! These pictures are priceless for our family and I'm sure they will be treasured as Emily and Audree grow up!

    ReplyDelete