Monday, May 21, 2012

Fun times at BFC Indoor Soccer...

  In the last month I have been way blessed with the opportunity to be hired as the photographer for Bethany First Church of the Nazarene's Recreation Organization. This is such an amazing opportunity to meet new family's and do one of my favorite photog jobs: SPORTS!
   I recently just wrapped up shooting for the BFC Indoor Soccer league. It is indoor soccer for 3 and 4 year olds. Aka... Good ole fashion entertainment! My first task was to cover one day of games and get some "action shots" of these kiddos. It was their second game and some of the kids were not so comfortable being out their on the "big soccer stage" quite yet. So, there were some tears, but also lots of smiles as well. It was a fun time to watch and be a part of.
   Then this last Saturday it was time to do the kiddos portraits! We started the photos at 8:30 AM on a Saturday morning, the morning AFTER the 9:30 Thunder game, FYI. Yea, I was dragging. I couldn't do this job without coffee... So, I loaded up on it and got to work! I chose simple posing, a little "criss cross apple sauce" with one hand on a soccer ball. It worked pretty well. I got some great smiles for so early!




   I am, again, so grateful for this opportunity and look forward to all the different sports I will get to cover this year. Thank you BFC Recreation Staff and BFC Rec Parents for having me! I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoy shooting them...

 2012 PHOTOS in 2012 TOTAL... 630!

No comments:

Post a Comment