Thursday, May 31, 2012

Session at the Murrow's Haven...

   I wrote a post on facebook that said, "I have received a Mother's Day gift, I have given a Mother's Day gift, but I had never BEEN a Mother's Day gift UNTIL NOW." Well, this session was a gift to Mrs. Murrow for Mother's Day, and I could not have been more delighted to be a part of that for her. Our session took place on their beautiful property in OKC.
   The first thing that I have to say about this Murrow Family is that they are some of the most relaxed people to be around. They are so chill and that made my job even easier. I tried to capture photos of the whole family as well as incorporating some of their beautiful property into the shots. We covered a lot of area, and captured a lot of emotion. And those two things seem to be a general theme of my sessions these days. I enjoyed my time with the Murrow's and hope that Mrs. Murrow feels that this years Mother's Day gift will be one that she can treasure always. (So sentimental I know :)) Thank you Murrow Family! Here are a few highlights...





2012 PHOTOS in 2012 GOAL total so far... 770 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment