Monday, September 10, 2012

Caryn, James, and Family...

   I got a birthday weekend present via this wonderfully cute family... It was a humid June Sunday morning on their own property in north Edmond. All of these cute kiddos greeted me at the door and I knew I was in for a fun hour! I have 3 kids of my own, but there is something about dealing with someone else's kids for a time that is so fun, especially when you promise them sugar for giving you good smiles even without the parents permission sometimes... JK! kinda :)
   So, we dived into getting some poses from these wiggles with freckles, and it was a blast. They were so amazing for me, and I got some amazing shots. We ended the session with some couple photos that were just as fun to shoot as the kids! Thank you Caryn and James for welcoming me into your home, and for the opportunity to photograph you guys! I hope we can do it again soon!






2012 photos in 2012 TOTAL: 940

No comments:

Post a Comment