Monday, September 10, 2012

The Delightful Delay's

   Oh. My. Word. This session was so stinking fun. My two beautiful friends, Mike and Jamie celebrated their third wedding anniversary back in May. I was looking to expand my bridal portfolio, and knew that Jamie wore her wedding dress every anniversary for them to go out! So, I asked her and Mike to help me out, and I would be able to give them a 3rd anniversary keepsake as well. We picked a windy Saturday morning in May in a local park to do the shoot. The results are some images that I treasure, and I think they do as well. They brought an image from each of their previous anniversaries to set up next to them, which was such a fun and cute idea. Thank you so much Mike and Jamie, it was so much fun, and you are such a beautiful couple!




2012 photos in 2012 TOTAL: 800


No comments:

Post a Comment