Monday, September 10, 2012

My First Wedding with the Butler Family...











Wow. The Lord blessed me with my first wedding shoot this August. The bride was looking for a good deal (my kind of girl) and I was looking to add some wedding photos to my portfolio. It was a win-win.  It was such a fun experience for me. I had a decent photographer at my own wedding. But. he was an older man that could not really capture all those little details of my day that I spent so much time perfecting. So, as a wedding photographer, that is a HUGE part of my goal. To give the couple a keepsake from their day of all the details. The ones that they remember, and the ones that they won't! Until they see the photo that is. This particular bride called me crying the day I posted her photos. She was such a ball of nerves on her special day (aren't we all that way??) that she didn't get to enjoy all the little things. She was so grateful to have the photos that captured those quickly faded moments. So, SO grateful for this opportunity and look forward to many, many more wedding opportunities.

2012 Photos in 2012 TOTAL: (a wedding REALLY helps this cause) 1, 250!!

No comments:

Post a Comment