Thursday, October 4, 2012

M&J Maternity





I really have a hard time believing that this was my first maternity session. I guess taking all those photos of my own belly when carried my three kiddos felt like sessions to me. But, I am again am grateful to have had this opportunity. My friends Mike and Jamie have been blessed with their first pregnancy, and documenting it through photos is such a privilege. Jamie had some great ideas for the session. We started with a "Thunder" theme, they were both decked out in their OKC Thunder gear and while Jamie held her belly, Mike held his basketball. Basketball is where me and Jamie first got to know each other, as our husbands played ball together in church league.


After a quick change, these two put me in the Autumn mood! Her next idea was for Mike to hold a pumpkin! LOVE. She found this awesome round and perfect pumpkin for the shoot, and poor Mike had to lug that thing all around the Myriad Gardens. (AND I am pretty sure that the grounds keeper thought that we stole the thing, since there were already numerous pumpkins around) :) Mike and Jamie you are beautiful and an amazing couple, and I cannot wait to take photos of you again when you are 3.


2012 Photos in 2012 TOTAL: 1, 300

No comments:

Post a Comment