Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A very cold day at BFC Soccer...

80 degrees one day, and 42 degrees the next.

Is there any question as to why I would want to be a photographer in Florida instead of Oklahoma?? ;)

But alas, an Oklahoma photographer I am. And soccer is one of those sports that does NOT get canceled for the cold weather. So, me and my wonderful helper (the hubs) woke up bright and early on this blustery day in October to take photos of over 100 soccer players.

We bundled up and got on with business.

I am pretty sure that I broke a record for the "most photos taken of little red noses" that day.

The kids were such great sports, and for the most part seem to be excited by the change in the weather. I tried to get through the photos as fast as possible to not prolong their jumping back into their cars and cranking up that heat!

Thank you BFC Soccer players and parents! Thank you for your business and the chance to "chill" with you on a Saturday morning. lol. Oh man. ;)

Here are of few of the red noses themselves... :)



Still reaching toward my goal for the year...

My goal is to deliver 2012 photos to clients in 2012...

Here is my total after this day at BFC Soccer: drumroll....

1, 550 photos delivered!

Still have a ways to go, but I am hopeful! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment