Thursday, October 4, 2012

Your 9 step process to Christmas Card Awesomeness...

   The sky is completely grey this morning. No blue in sight. My mantle is covered in houndstooth twigs, and felt leaves. It is AUTUMN! These 3 months of splendor, all leading up to the best celebration ever: Christmas Day. As we start to wrap our brains around this wonderful, busy, amazing, but sometimes stressful part of year, I want to help you with something. I want to help you capture this moment in your family's history. This moment is short lived, and sometimes a photo is all we have to help us remember. And sharing these moments with family and friends with a beautiful Christmas card is a great tradition to start, or continue!
   Now, I know that for some of you the thought of getting your family all put together for photos is super intimidating. I promise you it is not that bad, and it will be worth the little effort that you will put forth. When you call me to set up your time I will even help you with what to wear! SO here are your easy steps to amazing family photos and beautiful Christmas cards, HERE WE GO:

  1. CALL ME. #405-615-8400
  2. We set a time and place.
  3. You and your family show up at said time and place, and so do I! 
  4. Great photos take place over a 30 minute time period. 
  5. You pay $100
  6. You get your photos edited, and posted on my website for download, and I make you a disc of your images as well. 
  7. You choose from the Christmas Card designs below, and I make your 25 cards for you! (if you need more than 25, it will $25-$35 per additional 25 cards depending on which design you choose)
  8. I send you your disc, and Christmas cards within a 2 week time period of your shoot. 
  9. YOU SMILE TO YOURSELF as you drink your warm drink and stare at your beautiful Christmas cards. :) 
THE END. Any questions? Please let me know and I look forward to hearing from YOU!




















No comments:

Post a Comment