Monday, February 25, 2013

Bethany First Church Recreation: Basketball

It was time again to help make some memories for some young basketball players at Bethany First Church's Recreation. I have been blessed with this opportunity to do these sports photos for almost a year now. It is a long morning, a marathon session. I shoot 17 teams in a 4 hour period. It gets pretty crazy. But, somehow we make it all work. 


I have my wonderful assistant (my hubs) with me during these sports shoots to help with taking order forms and dealing with all the monies, so that I can focus on just taking the photos. I started doing these photos for this organization last spring. There are a handful of kids that have played every sport I have shot, and for some reason this time they all looked like they had grown up and changed so much! I enjoy getting to see that. 

Thanks to Scott Regester and the rest of the BFC rec team for being so supportive of me, and especially thanks to the parents for being patient with me as we get your kiddos through the lines and on their way. So grateful. 

... Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment