Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fun at Your I.T.


Local business. That term makes me proud and excited. Maybe because I am one, or maybe because of all the awesome ones we have here in the OKC area. But, the chance to photograph one, Your I.T.  had me even more excited! 
I primarily shoot family and kid portraits, so maybe it was the prospect of only shooting adults, or maybe it was the Asteroids wall that greeted me when I walked in the door. Either way, I was happy to be there and giving this small business some head shots, action shots, and team shots for them to use to promote their business. 


 I got a message from Kari, the owner with her husband Chris, the night before asking if I could come and do some head shots for Chris. He was going to have an article published in OKC BIZ magazine and he needed a headshot to go along with his article. I said: So you are offering me a job and to kinda get published all in one swoop? I am in! I don't know if the above shot will make it in the magazine, but it did make Chris's profile pic, so that's fun. :)



Being a small business myself, there was something just so wonderful about visiting these 3 people that were making a dream happen. They are on their 4th year as a growing small business, and if I could have even half of the success that they are having I would be a happy girl. Such applause to you guys for making this dream of a small business happen, so seriously inspiring. Hats off to you! 


There was snow on the ground this day, and the sky was a beautiful soft box. Kari asked if I would do a few of just her and Chris and I was MORE than happen to take advantage of the beautiful light outside to give them a few wonderful couple photos. These are the advantages of owning your own small business, you can squeeze in a mini couple session into your business session! Love it!


Thank you Your I.T. for having me out. I enjoyed this so much, and cannot wait to be hired by more small business to give them quality photography that they can use to promote and succeed. Exciting stuff. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics! Glad you all had a great time and they turned out great! Wish that I lived in the area, I would use both of your businesses!!!! :)

    Beth Folland

    ReplyDelete