Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 shoots in 3 days

I have four shoots this weekend and Monday. Three sports teams and one beautiful family of 14 people. I am so excited! I am married to a very handsome "realist", so I am aware that I will not always have four shoots every weekend. Even still, I am very grateful for every opportunity I have to photograph. I feel like I learn something new every time, and of course you get to meet new people and that is always fun. The sports teams are fun for me because I like the challenge of trying to remember all their names before the shoot is over. At least by the time I have seen their name on the order sheet, and typed it into my computer 5 times,  I know it. :) I am excited, and hope that this is only the beginning and that I am able to give each of my costumers a product that they love and are proud of, and hopefully want MORE of down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment