Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Family (that I got to have because I married the best man ever...)

This is us! The whole lot of us. My hubs is the oldest of six and when we get together for our yearly family photos, it is pretty much a blast. For me anyways. I am pretty sure my kids don't love it until it is over. We took them in the new Myriad Gardens in Oklahoma City, and the new children's garden was a pretty good reward for my kiddos when I was all done making them smile for me. 

Ariel usually always takes our photos for us, I kinda am in love with this one. 

Here are the sisters. So beautiful. I am so grateful to be a part in this family, and I am really proud of our photos this year. The link is at the bottom of my blog page for my online gallery, just text me for the name and password, and then you can download them to your own computer and post them like crazy, as you wish, on facebook. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Hillhouse family photo. It's awesome! You're a great photographer, Heather!

    Love you all,
    Julie Earsom
    I have a blog too, if you ever want to check it out. Mostly farm and quilting stuff.
    http://sweet-quilt-n-bee-shoppe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete