Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wherever it takes me...

I have been spending a lot of time on building a good foundation for this little hobby of mine lately. I have business cards now, I got a cool new bag today for my camera and equipment, and OF COURSE my new cool wireless remote that I talked about yesterday. (I wonder if I can mention the wireless remote in every blog that I do on here? If so, it will need a cool name like "Wiro" haha, get it? WIreless ROmote?) OK, so new bag, Wiro, and business cards, things are happening in the house on a hill world. But, what is a photographer without people to stand in front of the camera and smile? All of you amazing people that want me to take photos of you are making this happen for me! And I am so grateful. If you like what I do with the photos, spread the word, please? I don't like asking for free publicity. But, today I will. :) You gotta start somewhere. I have heard my hubs say that a few times, and it is so true. I am excited to see where this little hobby takes me. And even if it only takes me to the zoo, downtown OKC, the Paseo, local parks, and people's backyards, I am good with that, TOTALLY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment