Monday, October 17, 2011

The Fabulous Hunter Family

The above is the divided Hunter Family. Each sporting their colors proud. Grammy is neutral, as you can see with her "House Divided" shirt. Love it. Speaking of love, I will say this early and get it out of the way, otherwise I will be talking about it the whole time... the Hunter's property is beautiful. And I am jealous. Not gonna lie. 

Brannon, on the bottom right, claimed this one as his favorite picture. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Well, this was an attempt at recreating an old photo. I don't think the slide was equipped this great task that we were asking of it. But, I like the end result of this photo. 

LOVE this property. (Sorry, I had to say it again.) We made the most of were the sun was on this warm fall sunday afternoon. 

Fun times by the fire pit. The kids are smiling because the promise of ice cream when the photographer was done with them is drawing ever so close! 
I had such a fun time shooting this family. I think there are some families that the world looks at and just wishes that they could be a part of something THAT fun and wonderful, and I believe that the Hunter family is one of those. Thank you again guys! Your link to your full online gallery is at the bottom of this blog page. Grammy has the name and password you will need to view them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment