Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soccer Teams...


I got to photograph two different soccer teams today, both YMCA teams. The kids did great! The younger of the two teams had FIFTEEN kiddos! And yes, I actually did get a few team pictures when every single one of them is actually looking at me. It was awesome. Then I took photos of the "Fire Breathing Penguins." (the coach said the kids call themselves that, awesome.) They were a team of twelvish year olds. So fun, they are actually the OLDEST team I have had the privilege of shooting. They were great, and I got to try a couple of cool new poses that I saw on Pinterest last night. It was a good day. My family tagged along and got to see a few on their friends that were on the younger team, and got to play on the playground at the twelve year old game. Then we ate Braums, and now I am tip toeing into TMI territory, so I am ending this entry. Thanks teams! I will have your prints ready soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment