Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I got a new toy...

I take pictures for my mother-in-law every fall for her Christmas cards. I take them of our whole family, there are 14 of us. I love it, but every year I have to position us so that the place that I stand is easily RAN to after I press the delay shutter button. WELL NO MORE RUNNING FOR ME, MY FRIENDS. Sorry for caps, it was needed. I am excited. I got myself a wireless remote for my little camera. Yep, I will point, it will delay for 2 seconds to give me time to put my hand down, and I will no longer look like I just ran up 10 steps, cause I had. "That's what I'M talkin' about!" -Gru, "Despicable Me." (I could hold a whole conversation in movie quotes just so you know.)
 I would also like to give a shout out to the lady at Epperson Photo, she was quite knowledgable and quite tolerable of my screaming kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment