Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Backing up, and going forward...

I spent my whole day yesterday putting every photo that I own, from my macbook onto my external hard drive. Today, I cleared my hard drive of all images on my macbook. This sounds sad, but seriously it was one of the scariest things that I have done in awhile. I know, I am going to have to put a few back onto my hard drive, especially my photography photos, and I hope that all works without a hitch. It is scary to put away the past and move forward (to get real deep on you all of a sudden), but I think it is all for the best.
I hope, like I have stated in previous blog entries, that 2012 holds lots of new photo taking adventures. I am so excited about that. I recently got excepted to be a part of a "photographer only" printing website. They have so many modern and amazing products in their catalog, and I cannot wait to bring some of those products to life with my photos, and then deliver them to all of you good people. So, my hard drive is backed up, (on that precious piece of metal called an external hard drive) and I am looking ever so forward to what all is to come.
Welp, I would attach a photo to this post, but I have NONE. Man, I gotta get a few back on here, my cleaning was too zealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment