Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lightroom 3 gives new life...

So, I should probably be paid for what I am about to say, but I will work for free this time. I bought a new macbook back in late 2010. The computer that I previously was using was an old restored mac desktop. SO, I had to start the process of emptying the desktop of all old photos and putting them on my new macbook. I realized today that I had missed almost all of 2010! So, I am transferring photos today, slowly, a few files at a time using my ipod. (Yea, I was not even talking about "mac" paying me for this blog entry, but maybe they should too!) It is a tedious task, but a rewarding one. As I am watching my 2010 photos file into my macbook, there are some REALLY good photos that I have not seen in over a year!






 So, I recently purchased a new photo editing software called, "Lightroom 3." Most of you have heard of it I am sure. It is amazing. So, as my 2010 photos file in, I am doing a little fresh coat of editing on a few of them. I am able to really digitally restore a few fuzzy one, and brighten, and bring new life to a few mundane! I love it. Love me some Lightroom 3. (insert cash register sound here) Anyways, I wanted to share a few with you guys so you could see what I am talking about. Since my last post was about my Valentine's Photo booth idea, I will show you my Valentine's shoot from 2010... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment