Monday, January 16, 2012

New Website/Online Portfolio...

          





I have been working on my online portfolio and webpage for about a week now, and I am now ready to share it with you all! I am sure that in the next few weeks I will get on three times a day and change the the creative elements of the page, like the colors, font, music, ect. That is just the way that I am. Creative minds, you just can't give us options, we will utilize them ALL. This new online portfolio/gallery will allow me to have a place to post proofs for clients to look at, advertise for my photography business, and allow everyone to see what my photography is all about. I hope you can take some time to stop by today... Enjoy and let me know your thoughts here on my facebook page...
or
sign the guestbook on my site...

Thanks so much for all of your support in this, and I look forward to what this new site will open up to me in the coming year! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment