Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two thousand and twelve photos...

Two thousand and twelve photos. When divided by 75 (the average amount of photos that someone will get with a one hour session with me) that is 26 sessions. SO, that is my goal this year, to book and shoot 26 sessions and deliver 2012 beautiful memories to people. THAT would be amazing! It is quite a lofty goal, but I thought getting 30 "likes" on my photography page in one night was a big goal, and I ended the night with 64 "likes"! If you have not visited my facebook page, you can follow the link below:


I have no idea what 2012 the year or 2012 photos will look like for House on a Hill photography. Maybe some Seniors, babies, families, sports teams, engagements, bridals, weddings,  and just over all fun photos will all be in the mix, that would be awesome. 
Will you invest in some beautiful memories this year? 
Feel free to contact me with any questions... and I will be seeing you through my lens in 2012! 
 (OK, that last part sounded very "stalker", I intend to stalk no one unless they ask me to do so.)


  I leave you with a photo of myself that my awesome cousin Jessica shot for me this past weekend. You can "like" her photography facebook page as well... here is the link: 



No comments:

Post a Comment