Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Business cards...

   I just ordered my new business cards from "mpix.com." It is a great site to use for printing needs. Yellow has been my favorite color for I do not know how long, so it is dominant on the front and then all the details that people might need about my business on the back. Also on the front is an adorable baby girl, (and yes, I had her mommy's permission to mass produce her precious face on my cards) that I had the opportunity to take photos of a few months ago. Here is what the front looks like...
 

Man, I love yellow! and beautiful baby eyes! I am so open to any suggestions of where I could put these things to advertise for my business. To get a bit personal and deep for a moment: As a new small business owner it is hard to know sometimes how much to push and how much just to trust that what business will come, will come! I am a believer in Jesus Christ, and I trust in Him. And that means that I believe that if this business is going to be a success, it will be because I have placed it in His control and trust that He will make it into what He wants it to be for me and my family. All of that being said, I sometimes have a hard time knowing how much "self-promotion" is good. As a small business you do have to do the "leg work" so to speak of getting the word out about your business. But, also I trust in the Lord and that He will do what He desires for me and my family through "house on a hill photography." Thanks for letting me share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment