Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Photo Booth is OPEN!

I love outdoor, natural, sunlit photo shoots. But, I have to say, I enjoyed this fabricated (still sunlit) Valentine's Photo Booth shoot with my daughter very much as well! The bright colors just made me smile the whole time I was editing. I am gonna post a few...


 and then give you the link to my online gallery so you can see the entire slideshow... Here is the link...
www.houseonahillphotograpy.zenfolio.com

 If you are interested in having a small session ($50 for a thirty minute session, which gives you all the rights to the photos on a CD, or you can have me print them for you) in the Valentine's Photo Booth, please email me @ houseonahillphotog@yahoo.com (the dinosaur is optional, and actually the whole set is totally customizable to your own preferences)

No comments:

Post a Comment