Friday, January 20, 2012

New Photo Products...

   I have had the opportunity to photograph several sports teams and my own children play on several different teams. So, I am always keeping an eye out for the best product to make available to these kids and their parents. Products that will be great keepsakes, and make the kids feel really proud of what they have accomplished during the season. All of these products would work great with non-sports photos as welll!
   The products that I have picture here are...

1. The Wall Cling... (the baseball with that cute blue eyed boy inside)
      These walls clings are pretty dang cool. They stick and re-stick to flat surfaces as many times as you want! You can post them on your child's door, on the fridge, on a mirror, wherever!
2. The Button... (with that beautiful softball player on it)
       Wear your little athlete proudly on your shirt or pin this button to your sports bag, and watch their little faces light up!
3. The KeyChain... this product needs no explanation... who doesn't like cute keychains?
4. The Magnet... (the basketball action)
       A magnet is a convenient way to always have your awesome photos on display!
5. Trading Cards...
       These cards are 2-sided and glossy. They can display fun facts about your kids and their season!
6. Statuette...
      This one I am so excited about. This one I made of my son when he was about to score a goal during his first season of soccer. When he saw it he smiled SO big and asked me when he gets to put it up in his room. You could also order individual photos of your family members as statuettes and display them on your mantle, I think that would be so cute, and I just might have to do that myself!


   Let me know if you are interested in any of these products or for setting up a shoot! Thanks for checking them out! Hope to see you soon!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment