Tuesday, January 29, 2013

3 Little Staytons...

One of my most favorite things in the world is seeing sunlight reflected in children's eyes. I love to sit at our own kitchen table with my back to the window and look into my kid's eyes as they look toward the sunlight. They just look so full of light and life and hope and happiness. Love it. These kiddos were no exception to that love. These blue eyes were oh so wonderful. 


I love this photo of this little guy because of what I cropped out of it. In the upper right corner was a blurry red heart that he had thrown at me, and that is exactly why this photo is of a real genuine smile. Love it. 


This sweet girl's daddy was making her laugh and giggle for the camera. No one can bring emotion out of their kids like their parents, for good or bad, am I right?


I asked the kids to bring along the toy that they "love" most. I love seeing those tattered and loved toys. My son has a puppy similar to this, all that matted fur. :)


This is the perfect photo to me. Just real. Little dude on the left is enthralled with my cut outs, little guy on the right has smiled for the camera more than any little boy should have to on a Saturday afternoon. And baby girl is yawning. Perfection. Because it is real and them. These are the moments I want captured with my camera, because these are the moments that we will look back and see remember what life was like when they were this small.

Thank you Stayton family for the privilege of photographing your little Valentines. They did amazing, and I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed capturing them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment