Thursday, January 3, 2013

An Autumn Wedding...


It was a windy autumn day, slightly cool, and over all beautiful. As soon as I found out that the Bride would not be wearing a veil, I knew it would be perfect! I wore a veil in my wedding and it was quite windy, and I just remember it stuck to my lip gloss a lot. :)



The flowers and colors were gorgeous. And there was burlap so my heart was captured. 

The venue was Harn Homestead in the heart of OKC. It is an old plantation that has been preserved from before the land run for events and school outings. All the rustic wood and beautiful fall foliage was enough to put this wedding over the top in my book, but add the amazing wedding party into the mix and you have a truly wonderful day. 

This little cutie. Oh. my. gosh. 





           After the ceremony, I got to steal away the bride and groom for their couple photos, and this was one of my favorite times of the night. Just to see the contentment and love between the two of them as they relished in the aftermath of their I do's. This amazing barn as a backdrop was pretty cool too. ;)


I can't talk about this wedding without talking about my baby sister. She was my first "second shooter" experience, and I loved, loved, loved having her there with me. I was pretty nervous (this is only my second wedding to shoot EVER) as I sat in my car before it all began, but as soon as I saw her I was immediately relaxed and at ease. And hey, even if she didn't even take one photo that is worth a lot! But, she did take photos, lots of them, and was able to capture some amazing emotion. So proud of her. 

Thank you Anne and Jeremy for the opportunity to shoot your wedding. 
It was so fun and wonderful, and I cannot wait for my next chance to do another! 
PS... I may or may not have used my camera to guard my face as I cried my eyes out during the "Daddy/Daughter" dance during the reception. ;)

2012 photos in 2012 GOAL TOTAL:
1,975 (it is looking good!)


No comments:

Post a Comment