Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Radiant Reza Family...


The Reza family. Very, very fun to hang out with for this late fall session at Martin Nature Park. We had planned to be at Will Rogers Park, but AGAIN the wind in Oklahoma was brutal this particular day, so we decided to choose a local with a bit more break from the wind. 


These two sisters reminded me a bit of me and my own sister. We are quite a few years a part like them. Such beauties and fun! 


Wonderful couple. Have a mentioned before that if you book me, I do require the man to forehead kiss the woman at least once? Well, it is kinda a requirement ;)





The girls did a quick change and we did just a few "sisters" shots. 

Thank you Reza family. You all are beautiful and it was a privilege to do your family photos and hope to do them again! 

2012 photos in 2012 GOAL TOTAL...
DRUMROLL....

2,017!!!
THANK YOU REZA FAMILY! You are the ones that put me OVER my goal for the YEAR!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment