Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Precious Ellison Family...

So, when your first shot looks like this, you know it's gonna be a good day. This little boy had no problem locking eyes and even flashing that grin for my camera this whole session. 

This is why I am a photographer. To be able to capture moments like this. I look at photos I took of my own kids when they were this little and I can remember what their soft cheeks felt like and their sweet baby smell. We need photos to help us remember the details sometimes. Especially the details that come and go so quickly. 

Those eyes. Wait a few photos down, you will see where he gets em'!

Leaves are good. My son used to lick them all the time. Boys are supposed to do that kind of stuff. :)

See! Killer blue eyes! He got them from his momma! 

Ha, I would love to know what he was thinking about me right about now.


What is better than tasting leaves? Flying up into them of course! Sweet boy. 

Thank you Ellison Family for getting to know you and doing your family photos! Hope I get to do many more and see that little man as he grows up, and eats more leaves ;)

1 comment:

  1. We really had a good time! Thank you for your kind words. You will see us again. :)

    ReplyDelete