Thursday, January 3, 2013

A first from the Sneed Family...

Well, this wonderful family was a first for me. Whenever I receive contact from a new client, I always ask how they heard about me. When I asked this family, the mom told me that she googled it! YAY! I was so excited about that because I work as hard as I know how to make an imprint on the internet with this blog, my Facebook page, and my own website and it had seemed that it had paid off! 


Meeting a new family is so fun, and I did not expect the cuteness that I was going to meet this day downtown. 5 girls. 5 GIRLS! Poor daddy. ;)

OK, this shot is just pure "the blessing of the Lord" cause that little baby girl just happen to blink at the exact moment that I pressed my shutter to make all 5 of them with closed eyes while mom and dad smooched away.  Pure awesomeness. 

As previously stated, forehead kiss required. 


Thank you Sneed family! I hope to be your photographer for many years to come to watch those beautiful girls grow up! And see how Dad is surviving when teenage-hood hits ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment