Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Moroz Girlies...

 I could tell in the first five minutes that this would be a fun session. Heck, I could tell before I got there, I know their momma ;)


These two beauties had no problem just pouring on the happiness all over their faces. Seriously. Some kids get tired of it after awhile, but as we were wrapping up, I think they were just getting started! 

 Plus, I got invited to dinner by one the girls, which may be the biggest compliment I have received this year as a photographer. To have the kid want to hang out with you longer instead of never wanting to see my face again is a pretty big deal. :)
The blue eyes on these two tell the tale. 


Thank you Moroz family and girls for such a fun session. I can't wait to hang out, I mean, photograph you guys again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment