Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby Delay...


I have been waiting for the chance to photograph this little beauty. This last Saturday she arrived at my home studio fully decked out in Valentine garb and a "milk drunk" look on her face. :)

We spent some time in the beginning trying to figure out what position made her most happy, and it ended it being flat on her back. Fully independent of all support, yea, that sounds like my first born as well. 

I love this sweet couple so much and love seeing them blessed with this precious baby girl. 

The emotion that came out of the baby's face when her momma kissed her was priceless, it was a true content joy. 

This was one outfit out of 3 that we did. A bit of a nod to the flappers with that head band and feather boa. And those bloomers! Oh my gosh. She was slowly fading by this point, she had stayed fully awake for a good 30 minutes, and this tongue sticking out was our clue that we had gotten enough photos at this point. 

Such a fun Valentine's mini session this was. I love my big ole window in my living room that allows me to set up this in home studio. It makes photos in the winter for young ones way more doable. 
Thank you Delay family for the privilege. And sharing your squishy beautiful little baby girl with me for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment