Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A night with the Labus Family...


It was a warm Friday night for January in downtown OKC, so off I was for a night shoot with the Labus family! The last time I had been down at the Myriad Gardens was the second week in December, and there were about 500 people around and about 300 photographers. :) Kinda, makes a girl feel a little less special. But, I got over it. 
This night it was not crowded at all. There were a few people ice skating, and few taking a stroll. It was quite nice. 

 This is my first ALL night shoot. Not that we shot all night, but it was dark for the entire session. I was looking forward to getting some different light effects from all the various lighting downtown. The Labus' Thunder gear only made the look even better. Loved it. This sweet girl was happy when she had that ball in her hands! 

Sweet boy, right after this shot he was so helpful in feeding his baby sister while I snuck in a few shots of just mom and dad. 

The shots of the two of them are some of my favorites. I love watching as a couple faces each other and just gets a minute to really look at each other. It is fun to see the joy come out of their faces. 

Thank you Labus family. It was such a pleasure and I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them...



No comments:

Post a Comment