Thursday, January 3, 2013

Last Official Blog of 2012... The Shirola Kids...

My friend Amy is best at coming up with these "in home" photo opportunities for her family. And she had another for this Christmas. Her kiddos in their PJ's around the tree. Perfection. 




Sibling love right there, whether it was forced or not does not matter. We got a photo of it, therefore it is real ;)

Then each kid picked the ornament that would be in their close up... 

The best part of these is seeing those tiny lights reflecting in their precious eyes. 

Yep, that is Gandalf. Which I think is kinda amazing. Poor Carson, I think I completely torture him with my camera. But, he sticks in there and does it for me anyways. :)

Thank you Shirola family. What a perfect ending to my photography year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment