Monday, March 11, 2013

Brynn Bunny...

As my Easter Mini Sessions continued, my second client was the beautiful Miss Brynn. She is the sweet girl of two friends of mine, and I would take photos of her all day long if I could. 


The beanie bunny was just amazing. She actually had an entire bunny suit that she wore in her first photos, along side her momma's bunny stuffed animal from her childhood. (you will see a partial photo of this below) So cute. Brynn didn't last long in the bunny outfit, she gets warm easily, OR she just fully enjoys lounging without clothing. Some of you can relate to that ;)


When she donned her beautiful Easter dress I couldn't help but think about my first born in her Easter dress, it was so uber girly and frilly, because grandma had picked it out. Brynn's was picked out my grandma too :)


If this is not the best ever. This is her bunny outfit. Yea, I know. You can hardly handle the cuteness. And the fact that she looks like she is trying to hold the stuffed bunny's hand! Oh my gosh. 

Thank you wonderful friends for letting me have the privilege of photographing this sweet thing for Easter. Such a joy. :)

...Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment