Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My New Orange Nose Buddy...

I met this sweet boy for the first time at my Easter Mini Sessions. When he first saw me behind the camera, his looks told me he was not too sure what the heck I was doing. But, he warmed up quickly with some help from daddy. 


As a photographer, never underestimate the power of a funny parent over your shoulder making the young one laugh. 


I had a special connection with this kid from the start. See that nose? The orange hue? Yep, my little boy at this age had an identical one. He loved carrots and sweet potatoes! And this nose was the consequence. :)


By the end of our session, I did feel like I had won this little guy over. He was smiling for me so easily!(unless daddy was over my shoulder and I didn't know it. :) 

Thank you so much Crank family for letting me meet you and photograph this sweet boy. It was such a pleasure, and I look forward to doing it again...

...Heather

1 comment:

  1. SO cute with the little orange nose! I agree, outgoing parents willing to get silly for a good grin is so great.

    ReplyDelete