Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Shirola Friends...

I love this family. Just love them. I have known them for about 6 years now, which is just insane, time flies. I remember the first thing that me and Amy connected on was our love of food and wanting to go to culinary school. :) We were pretty much instant friends after that. 
We did a babysitting co-op with them and another family for awhile where we fell in love with their 3 kiddos as well. Look at them! How could you not?!? :) I love to torture their boy with my camera, it is pretty much my purpose for being a photographer ;) JK


I have so much respect for this beautiful couple, in so many ways! Look how handsome and beautiful they are! So amazing you two. 


So grateful for the chance to take these family Easter photos for you guys. You guys are just plain fun to know, and I am grateful I do. Enjoy the photos! And I have not given up on that culinary school dream Amy! Maybe when we are 50 :)

...Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love the eggs and the blue back drop! So cute!

    ReplyDelete