Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Lovely Labus Kiddos...

While I waited for my 4th Easter mini session to begin, it got really dark. So dark, that I was seriously concerned about my lighting situation for the Labus kiddos. A storm came, a tiny bit of thunder (which is just awesome), and a small hard rain. And then it was all over! Cue Sheryl Crow: "Here comes the sun!"

The light was perfect for the Labus kiddos. The trick was getting this sweet little girl to stay within my 4x4 foot area. She is a mover. So I feel pretty accomplished that she paused long enough in front of my background AND looked at my camera. :)


This little duo is just perfect in their little Easter outfits. His hat is fully awesome. 


This shot, in the black and white I love. I am feeling a little Rat Pack vibe going on here. His parents are so musical, maybe that is what they were going for. Either way, I love it!

Thank you Labus Family for letting me capture your little sweeties in their Easter best. Enjoy the photos! 

...Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment